Sunday, June 22, 2008

get out your seats and jump around

Pack it up, pack it in
Let me begin

I came to win
Battle me that's a sin

I won't tear the sack up
Punk you'd better back up
Try and play the role
and the whole crew will act up

Get up, stand up, come on!
Come on, throw your hands up

If you've got the feeling
jump across the ceiling

Muggs is a funk fest,
someone's talking junk
Yo, I'll bust em in the eye

And then I'll take the punks home

Feel it, funk it
Amps it are junking

And I got more rhymes than there's cops that are dunking
Donuts shop
Sure 'nuff I got props from the kids on the Hill

Plus my mom and my pops

I came to get down
I came to get down

So get out your seats and jump around

Jump around

Jump around

Jump around

Jump up Jump up and get down.
Jump [17x]




jonah just started jumping and actually getting air about 3 days ago, so i decided i should try to catch it "on film". it was super cute the first time i saw him really jump. we were standing in the front hall. i just caught it out of the corner of my eye. he was doing this very sproingy walk that he does, then all of a sudden he landed with two feet together and then fell onto his butt. i thought he was just being funny. then i watched him get up and do it again and this time i witnessed the jump part. all those trips to the bounce house must finally be paying off!

as if this wasn't enough, here's the rest of the pics

oh yeah. and the song's jump around by house of pain (1992 baby!)

No comments: