Wednesday, October 01, 2008

two years in the making...

finally! we have family photos! my dear and lovely photographer friend laura met my whole crazy giant family at island park last weekend when dave and jonah and i were in illinois for a visit and helped us get some family photos. i'm just putting up a quick sneak peek. i still have to do some editing, but i was just so excited about the amazing and beautiful images she got of us that i wanted to share a few of them right away.

i will have lots and lots and lots more pics from our trip up soon. i took almost 3,000 pictures during our trip so it might take me just a little while to sort through them all.

here we are!










i love you, laura! thank you so much for capturing me and my boys on a beautiful fall morning in september.

No comments: