Saturday, January 27, 2007

Let the adventure begin!

It's 2am. I'm tired... but I just can't stop!

First, the beginning... I put in my notice at work yesterday. March 6th will be my last day. I almost can't believe it. Dave and I have decided that I should stay home with our wonderful little Jonah-boy. He's almost 4 months old already! Can you believe it?! So I'm going to be a stay-at-home mommy. Pretty weird when I think about it. Sometimes I wonder what I'm going to do with myself. But then I allow myself to drift off into my dream world where I envision myself a successful photographer, able to balance work and home and make enough money to make ends meet (and maybe go out to a movie once in a while or take a vacation).

I'm really praying it's not just a dream and that I am able to become a successful photographer. Hence why I'm awake at 2am. I've decided March 7th is going to be my go date. It's Faith's 2nd birthday and it will be the beginning of my new and exciting adventure/career. I've been up doing research. Learning about equipment and lighting. Thinking about how I'm going to market my business and what it's going to take to get it up and running. Details, details.

Anyway, I'm excited and just wanted to record this moment for posterity. 2am on January 27th... happy birthday Dave!

Now I'm gonna go to bed.

zzzzzzzzz....

No comments: