Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dave's Birthday

Dave's birthday was pretty quiet this year... well no pirate party anyway. Jonah wanted to dress like his daddy so he put on some jeans and a t-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt (his shirt said "It seemed like a good idea at the time"... he looks like trouble, but it's all just for show) and his camo bib ("daddy's little side kick"). Dave wore his tough guy camo shirt. They even both had on white socks with gray toes. It was way cute! Er... I mean... they looked tough!


We went out to dinner at Red Lobster - yummo! Then we all stopped by my Aunt Pat's birthday party. Here's some of my family on my dad's side...

Pictured: (back row left to right) Uncle Dave, Josh, Rosie, Aunt Becky, my dad Dan, sister-in-law Sheridan (Jeff's wife), brother Tony, brother Jeff, niece Kylee, sister Molly, Aunt MaryAnn, (bottom row) Dave, me, Jonah, my mom Peggy, cousin Jennifer, Aunt Pat and Uncle John

After Aunt Pat's party we went out to Colonial with the Noes for Dave's all-time favorite dessert... the E.T. Sundae! It's scoopin' fun!

Here are the Noe boys... Zack, Allan & Jake. 2 out of 3 got gummy worms in their ice cream. Can you guess which 2?


Jonah and Aunt Rachey cuddled for a bit...


Then Dave and Jonah posed with the Colonial cow...

Happy 31st birthday daddy/Dave! I hope you had a good day!

No comments: