Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jonah's 4 month doctor's visit

Jonah had his 4 month doctor's appointment yesterday. He had to get 4 shots (poor baby!), but he was a real trooper. Mommy on the other hand... I did cry a little. I could tell his 1st two shots hurt by how he grasped my fingers and did a little sit-up, but he didn't start crying until the 2nd two. That's when I lost it. I was trying my hardest to keep it together in order to comfort him, but his face was just so sad and he tensed up right when they pricked him. I hate shots and so does Jonah.

Now for those of you who have seen our little boy lately you're probably curious about where he falls on those infamous growth charts, right? Well don't worry, our doctor joked when he came in about what a big off-the-chart boy we have, but he's not really off the charts. He weighed 16 lbs. 8 oz. which puts him in the 80th percentile for weight. He's 25 inches long (50th percentile). And his head circumference measured at 17 inches (75th percentile). I guess he's gonna be a little tank just like his cousin Jack! Now it's no wonder he's already fitting into 9 month clothes!

We also got the ok to start him on rice cereal... so come back soon for those pictures! Time to bust out the high chair! Oh boy!

Roger that!


Comment:
Debby Hackbarth said...
He looks like a chip off the "old" block. What a gamer! BOY HE'S CUTE! Yep, the Hackbarth kids started on cereal about the same age. LOVE AND JOY. Nana H.

1/30/07 7:08 PM

No comments: