Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Business Referral Directory

Hi friends & family -

I hope you're all doing well! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting an online business referral directory on my website. If you'd like me to add you/your business, please email me a graphic, either a picture of yourself or any graphic you feel represents you/your business, and a description including contact information.

Email to: lisa@illuminatephotos.com

P.S. Please keep me in mind if you need photographs for anything. I also do postcards, flyers, business cards and other print material design. I can do everything from taking the photographs to laying out the design to ordering the final product. And since my business is just getting started I'd be happy to work with you on a budget in order to expand my portfolio.

No comments: